Fall is a great time for fun, outdoor adventures like taking a family bike ride. Load up the kids, the gear and head to beautiful Southern Indiana. Here’s a list of six of our best trails and paths to get you started.
- French Lick Resort, French Lick
- Hayswood Nature Reserve, Corydon
- Trails connecting Lincoln State Park and Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Lincoln City
- Pigeon Creek Greenway, Evansville
- Ohio River Greenway and Widow’s Walk, Clarksville
- Tell City Greenway at the Park, Tell City