If kooky or quirky places and things peak your interest, come to Southern Indiana! Admittedly, we’re better known for our rolling hills and outdoor adventures. But, did you know we’re also home to some strange and unusual sights and sounds? From a haunted estate, to a tree housing hundreds of shoes to a lock of Elvis’ hair, you’re invited to visit and stare at it all!
- Whisper Estates, Mitchell
- The Shoe Tree, Devil’s Hollow Rd. near Milltown
- Eagles Wings Zipline, Tell City
- Henager’s Memories & Nostalgia, “The Loneliest Museum in America”, Buckskin
- Santa Claus Museum & Village’s 22 ft. Santa Statue, Santa Claus
- Body Reflections Hair Museum, French Lick
- The Oculus House, New Harmony