Looking for the best camping spots in Southern Indiana? We have the perfect list! Below you will find some of the top notch camping sites in Southern Indiana, that are filled with beautiful rolling hills and picture perfect sunsets.
Which camping sites have you already visited? Once you check all of these spots off your list, let us know by posting on Facebook and tag us @SouthernIndiana and have bragging rights for life! Plan a weekend getaway and enjoy an adventurous weekend of hiking, biking, and camping. If you are up for it, head into any of Southern Indiana’s charming towns for a delicious dinner and drinks.
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra
- Spring Mill State Park, Mitchell
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Santa Claus
- Patoka Lake Marina and Lodging, Birdseye
- Wilstem Ranch, Paoli
- Harmony State Park, New Harmony
- Charlestown State Park, Charlestown
- New Vision RV Park, Oaktown
- Hoosier National Forest, Tell City
Due to COVID-19, visitors are required to practice safe social distancing protocol when in public. Masks will be necessary to enter inside any establishments and are to be worn in situations when social distancing is not possible. These safety measures should allow everyone to have fun, all while staying safe.